Iso-Tech Systems was established in 1997 by Brian Madeley and operated as a family owned business until 2011(almost 15 years). Since 2011 we have been part of the Nexans Group and have access to international products and expertise. At our facilities we manufacture links and pack kits and accessories to meet every client's needs.
- We value our clients and strive to maintain preferential supplier status, by delivering on what we promise
- We encourage our staff to participate and improve our service and product quality to the market by intense focus on the detail.
- We strive to become a sought after partner in the cable accessory market by honesty, service and continual improvement.
Iso-Tech Systems Systems support social development and have been getting involved in social upliftment projects since early 2000
To become the leading and preferred supplier of medium voltage cable accessories in the Sub-Saharan Africa market.
- To provide branded, world class products and service to our valued clients and continually improve reliability and service delivery.
- To make integrity and honesty a top priority at our company.
- Treat our staff and our valued clients with respect and appreciation.
Joseph Mokau, Christina Mokau, Alan Padayachee, Owen Shandukani, Arthur Lekota,
Patrick Mudzhiba, Floris van Tromp